Saturday, March 12, 2011

Nipple Discharge Housband

Euthanasia and the anesthesiologist [Part 2]



SANKT Peterburgskie Komsomolets 05/06/2006

De have to perform euthanasia anesthetic woman with terminal cancer
Managed lethal cocktail that led to the death of cancer patient pancreas. Husband and children gave consent. Brother reported the incident after being informed .
Valery Tchanov

Konstantin Kombarov Anesthesiologists (47) was arrested by police in the town of Sertolovo, near St. Petersburg, accused of killing the engineer Elena Sokolova (61) , after being injected into the veins potent mix of sedatives, muscle relaxants and morphine. Dr Kombarov

in his defense, and the events narrated:

"I am a close friend of the family and we had a great regard for Mrs. Sokolova. The husband and children called me and told me how bad was the patient. Because of his terminal liver cancer, the pain was terrible and would continue that way until the time of death. Morphine calmed no nothing. I was asked to euthanize him. "

"Initially I refused, but once I saw my friend in her bed of agony, screaming in pain and desperately intense, without any possibility of survival, and subtracting, who knows how many more days of martyrdom, was that I accepted the proposal. "



" Thus, were injected sequential intravenous doses of hypnotic and neuromuscular blocking agent, who provided a peaceful death, calm and free of pain. Unfortunately for me, one of his brothers disapproved of the act, once learned. It was not my intention to hurt anyone, does not charge anything, it was a question of humanity . A humanity that they do not understand those who made laws based on outdated religious beliefs. "
Research is conducted
so reserved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment